Sample Three-day Residency for Ron Pellegrino
(The focus is on the preparation and the presentation of a public
performance-multimedia event in collaboration with performers from the campus community.)
Pre-residency: email and telephone communications to work out details connected
with scheduling, equipment, and travel.
- Morning: Begin testing and configuring equipment into a performance-multimedia
facility in the performance space.
- Afternoon: Continue testing and configuring equipment. A meeting with interested
parties, performers, and other potential collaborators for an
overview of the performance-multimedia process.
- Evening: Rehearsals and a continuation of testing, configuring, and fine
- Morning: A possible class meeting and a continuation of testing, configuring, and fine tuning equipment.
- Afternoon: A possible class meeting or rehearsals and a continuation of
testing, configuring, and fine tuning equipment.
- Evening: Rehearsals
- Morning: Rehearsals and fine tuning equipment for the collaborative event.
- Afternoon: Rehearsals and fine tuning equipment for the collaborative event.
- Evening: Public collaborative event.
Past residencies have included meetings with classes in composition, sound design, video design, computer art, computer
music, multimedia, computer applications in the arts, physics
of music, performance in music and art, music appreciation, art
appreciation, aesthetics, and education in the arts.
Booking information and comments.
©1996-2004 Ron Pellegrino and Electronic Arts Productions. All